Still-life travelling

I feel like a time traveler. As if it has been decades,centuries of my existence. Don't mistake it as something haughty, or arrogant or something else. I read about things and i feel that i have been there and absorbed the melodies of those bygone years.
I had been there with Sinatra, and with Morrison, with Axl Rose and his skin tight jeans.
With Sackett, and with Kid Rodelo,I traveled the far blue mountains.
Sipping black coffee,living off the grass, i survived the frontier with strong Irish people.
Passing history as I walk,I feel the pebbles talking, the big oak smiling gently, laughing at my inquisitiveness.
The foreign lands are not so foreign. And the seas have never been so calm.
Soaked in knowledge of past years and people, it feels complete. There is contentment and yet,there is an urge to know more.
Life's ending,one minute at a time.
A subtle hurry it is.

  

Comments

  1. Going back in time and seeing & being a part of all the incidents that happened long back in time is indeed a quite facinating experience....sometimes, even me, I sit back and imagine myself living in those days with those people, in their tradition with a little bit of modern touch.. ;) ..
    nice post. but i think you should give a slight description of who those people are whom you have mentioned above.. that will be quite helpful.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bachhan!
    And for those people,google ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whispering heartbeat

Yearly Post II (2016)